As Ai-instrument has been getting off the ground this year, there has been many discussions of what the companies role should be in the laboratory community and the market place. The following ideas were presented:
1. Ai-instruments is trying to position itself as the first stop for help in your laboratory for service and repair of your equipment.
2. The “stuff” we do or sell, have it be the best in the laboratory industry.
3. Make a difference in the lives of the people we come into contact with.
4. We believe that our job is not to sell you things or services, but to help you be successful.
5. We do not want to become too serious. We should all be having fun and enjoy what we do.
As you explore our web site please note a few of the sections. We have all of the standard ones: Home, Products, Support, Service & Repair, About us, and Contact us. However, we have a few extra’s just for all of us to have some fun and extra help.
An editorial column: This will feature discussions about a wide range of subjects. If there is a topic you would like to see featured drop us a note. We will include guest editorials as well.
Ask The Doc: This section will include direct answers to customers question about any laboratory question, method development, problems with instruments, etc.
The Geek Corner: Look for this area (It is somewhere in the site. See if you can find it) it includes puzzles, recipes and other things we find fun and different.
We hope you enjoy the web site and look forward to serving you.
Thank you for visiting!